Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3 -GPN are working with Peterborough College to offer an exciting apprenticeship opportunity.
The role is mainly within our HCA Home Visiting service. This service receives referrals from GP practices across Greater Peterborough to visit housebound patients for diagnostics such as phlebotomy, blood pressure and pulse checks.
This role will support the operations teams in the admin and organisation of the HCA service. The apprentice will be trained on NHS systems such as systm1 and ICE to assist the HCA’s in the admin aspect of their employment. Training and support will be offered throughout the apprenticeship to help build on business knowledge and administrative duties.
GPN run an extended hour GP service and HCA home visiting service. Both services are focussed on patient care and good patient experience. This role will be mainly working within the HCA service understanding the logistics behind running the service and the process from referral to end of patient care. GPN are looking to extend their services so variation across new services may be required.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Answering the telephone
- Organising rotas
- Liaising with GP practices via email, telephone and systm1 tasking
- Communicating with patients regarding home visting appointments and answering any queries.
- Attending team meetings
- Good basic computer knowledge
- Confident on Microsoft Excel
- Good organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work and take direction from management
- Motivated to achieve set goals
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator with the ability to communicate on a professional level. They will be compassionate and dedicated to good patient service and care.
Attendance at college will be required
- Level 2 English and Maths
- A Business Administration Level 3 Qualification Graded at::
- Pass, Merit or Distinction
If you are interested in applying for this apprenticeship please visit: https://www.peterborough.ac.uk/apprenticeships/apprenticeship-vacancies/